At Contact Law, we have a trained team of case handlers who work hard to screen each lead we send you, to ensure it meets the requirements for a qualified lead – that the client’s matter has legal merit and they have confirmed their ability to pay any fees required.
We understand however that sometimes these leads develop into instances where the client’s situation is not as initially perceived, or that there are other circumstances which may prevent the lead from qualifying as originally thought.
It’s important to us that our partner firms are having a positive experience and that our arrangement is yielding positive results, so when there are any discrepancies concerning the eligibility of the lead, we will refer to the following documentation to clarify.
Acceptable reasons for a rejected lead
Instances when a lead will not count towards your monthly flow:
- There is a confirmed conflict of interest
- The client needs a solicitor more urgently than 4hrs
- The solicitor does not accept clients who aren't based within easy travelling distance to the firm
- Your firm does not have the relevant expertise
- Your firm does not accept cases of less than a pre-agreed estimated value
- Your firm is too far away from the client
Unacceptable reasons for rejecting a lead
Instances when a lead will count towards your monthly flow:
- The solicitor is on annual leave/out of the office for a few days, and did not let Contact Law know in advance
- Your firm was unresponsive to Contact Law’s efforts to contact them about the client
- The solicitor is too busy to help, and they did not let Contact Law know in advance
- The solicitor is unable to call the client within 4 hours
- The client’s case is not strong enough
We want to work together in a fair and reasonable manner, and having had many years' experience in this market we believe the above rules are in the best interests of all parties.